Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Faithful Followers

  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    I know many of you have been religously visiting this site in hopes of seeing its graceful rise out of the ashes. It appears this place has no rules, and hackers like TastinGood are free to hack, crash, and destroy everyones hard work. Well, no longer will I let him think he won. I shall restore this place to its prominence. You will all be proud to be associated with ek3 and his glorious forum. Until then keep the faith, and stay posted.

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  2. #2
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Exclamation

    so...why do i feel the need to salute?

    *salutes*

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  3. #3
    Buzz-O-Matic
    Guest Buzz-O-Matic's Avatar

    Post

    so that tastin good kid is a damn hacker ?!?!?!? or one of those geeks who reads 2600 Quarterly ?

    ------------------
    every time i get started, you pull me apart

  4. #4
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    both

    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  5. #5
    Buzz-O-Matic
    Guest Buzz-O-Matic's Avatar

    Post

    and you would know this how ?

    and where is he ?

    why have you taken over his forum ?

    ------------------
    every time i get started, you pull me apart

  6. #6
    Senior Hostboard Member Hannibal's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 16th, 2001
    Posts
    2,688
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    I like the new sites look.
    Cockteasers like Tastingood need to chill out with the hacking, and let people show their own flava on boards that are for the people.

    ------------------
    As miserable as life may be I hold it pretty precious...

    If I lose the light of the sun, I will write by candlelight, moonlight, no light. If I lose paper and ink, I wil write in blood on forgotten walls. I will write always, I will capture nights all over the world and bring them to you.
    Word And Voice
    Motocross Fanatics
    General Philosophy

  7. #7
    HB Forum Owner ek3's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2001
    Posts
    1,753
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Angry

    <BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Buzz-O-Matic:
    and you would know this how ?

    and where is he ?

    why have you taken over his forum ?

    <HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

    I took over this site a while back...he hacked it and changed everything...he hasnt come back since.



    ------------------
    [This message has been edited by ek3 (edited November 28, 2001).]

  8. #8
    HB Forum Owner SHATOUSHKA's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 18th, 2001
    Posts
    22,191
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Thumbs up

    you guys are wrong for that.

    ------------------
    ~~share some greased tea with me~~
    General Philosophy
    Discuss This...
    The Acropolis

  9. #9
    Inactive Member fido's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 14th, 2002
    Posts
    44
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    okey dokey.

    ------------------

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •